CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Micah Got Baptized!

Pin It Micah shared with us on Monday that he got baptized ("baba-tized") over the weekend.  His mom sent me this email today as well as a video of Micah retelling the Easter story.  So proud of you Micah!

Mrs Perry,
Thanks for the comment on the report card. - I just have to share with you the wonderful job that you/TOLCS is doing in planting seeds in our children.

Check out Micah's Easter Story ..I had just asked him to sing a song, but he decided to tell me the story of the death, burial and resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I had no idea he knew ..he learned it from school.

Click Youtube below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtZUTdn_rQ&feature=share

Thanks,
Tonya

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Micah! Congratulations and welcome to the family.

    ReplyDelete